Just four more days! Four. That’s it! I keep saying that this whole Whole30/Paleo thing is just natural to me now. I guess that’s why it’s more of a lifestyle than a diet. It just flows well, I have never been hungry, my sleep has improved drastically, my energy levels (did I also mention that this month I cut coffee???)…
Pretty amazing how awesome the body can feel when you fuel it properly with real food. Don’t get me wrong, I still crave chocolate and think about what it would be like to eat a nice warm cookie, but those cravings don’t control me anymore. I think about it, think about the after effects, make some tea instead, and move on with my life!
Talk about foodie freedom!
Here’s the breakdown of my day:
- Before my 8am: 1 slice of Meat-Crust Breakfast Quiche
- Before a light workout: 2oz salmon fillet, 1 banana
- After workout: (pictured above) 4oz salmon, cabbage, carrots, cherry tomatoes and ½ orange
- Dinner: cauliflower “rice” and paleo stir fry with cabbage mixed in
- 1 hr later: 1 salmon patty
- Evening: cup of tea
How do you fight cravings?